Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating. STD Testing Conroe tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Conroe for STI screening.
Call right now to schedule an appointment. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now rapid, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you. STD Testing Conroe makes it comfortable with a straightforward process.
STD Info: Texas and Conroe
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Texas in 2008: 32199
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Texas in 2008: 1405
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Texas in 2008: 100870
- The number of reported cases of HIV in Texas in 2008: 4181 (a 39% increase)
- HIV rate per 100,000 individuals: 19.5
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 individuals: 5.9
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Conroe, Texas and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.