Our service is fast, accurate, and comfortable. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing Clearwater tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations across the country.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Clearwater for STD screening.
STI tests are now quick, discreet, and embarrassment free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Clearwater makes it easy with a simple process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
STD Info: Florida and Clearwater
- HIV rate per 100,000 individuals: 42.7
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Florida in 2008: 71017
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 389.1
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Florida in 2008: 1044
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 individuals: 5.7
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Florida in 2008: 23326
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Clearwater, Florida and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.