We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. STD Testing Chandler tests for the 8 most common STDs. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Chandler for STD screening. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories.
STD Testing Chandler makes it comfortable with a simple process. STI tests are now rapid, private, and shame free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
STD Infection Information: Arizona and Chandler
- The number of reported Chlamydia cases in Chandler and Maricopa County in 2008: 13,410
- Chandler Chlamydia rate per 100,000: 341.7
- The reported Syphilis cases in Chandler and Maricopa County in 2008: 146
- Chandler Syphilis rate per 100,000: 3.7
- The number of reported Gonorrhea cases in Chandler and Maricopa County in 2008: 2130
- Chandler Gonorrhea rate per 100,000: 54.3
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Chandler, Arizona and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.