We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. STD Testing Centralia tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating .
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Centralia for sexually-transmitted infection screening. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use.
STD tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Centralia makes it easy with a smooth process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
Illinois and Centralia STD Facts
- The number of reported occurrences of HIV in Illinois in 2008: 1961 (a 42% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Illinois in 2008: 59169
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Illinois in 2008: 554
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in Illinois in 2008: 20674
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 460.4
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 162
STDs are a growing epidemic in Centralia, Illinois and nationwide. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.