We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. STD Testing Cape Coral tests for the 8 most common STDs. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Cape Coral for STD screening. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories.
STD Testing Cape Coral makes it comfortable with a simple process. STI tests are now rapid, private, and shame free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Florida and Cape Coral STI Facts
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 106.8
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 42.7
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 5.7
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 389.1
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Florida in 2008: 6878 (a 39% increase
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Florida in 2008: 71017
STDs are a growing epidemic in Cape Coral, Florida and nationwide. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.