A full 8 Test Panel or individual STD tests*
4,000 labs. Visits usually take 15 minutes at the lab
Review test results online usually in 3 business days or less*
Lake County, a beautiful region north of San Francisco, is experiencing a surge in sexually transmitted disease (STD) infections that is prompting concern for local medical experts. According to the Lake County News, chlamydia infection rates rose by 52 percent during 2012, a staggering number for such a small community. “We have seen a real increase in several [...]
Benefits of Private STD Testing
- The Fastest Service
- No appointment needed. There are 4,000 test centers nationwide. Results usually in 3 business days or less.
- Your lab tests will not appear on your primary medical records without your explicit permission.
- No Embarrassment
- Testing takes 5 min, there is no swabbing. LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics centers test people for many reasons, so no one will know why you're there.
- Doctor Consult Included If Appropriate
- A telephone consult and treatment options are available to anyone with positive results.
- 100% Satisfaction
- We're here to offer the best testing experience. Counselors are ready for your questions.
- Payment Options
- Use your health insurance, or make a payment with a credit card, health savings account, or Western Union.
Call (866) 660-2593(866) 660-2593 and
speak to a counselor.
Hours: Mon-Sun, 6am-10pm CT
The tests we offer are the same tests that brick+mortar hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most respected diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA-certified, and are the most sophisticated tests available for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
Why Get Tested
The Florida Department of Health has funded a traveling art exhibit that aims to reduce stigmas surrounding HIV/AIDS. Read More >
The CDC recently responded to press coverage about antibiotic resistant gonorrhea. Read More >