Our service is fast, accurate, and comfortable. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing Bridgeport tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations across the country.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Bridgeport for STD screening.
STI tests are now quick, discreet, and embarrassment free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Bridgeport makes it easy with a simple process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
STD Info: Connecticut and Bridgeport
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 individuals: 81.7
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Connecticut in 2008: 2801
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 individuals: 1
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Connecticut in 2008: 34
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 357.4
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Connecticut in 2008: 12519
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Bridgeport, Connecticut and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.