STD Testing Belleville tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Belleville for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
STD Testing Belleville makes it easy with a simple process. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one near you. STD tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call today to schedule an appointment.
STD Infection Information: Illinois and Belleville
- The number of reported cases of HIV in Illinois in 2008: 1961 (a 42% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Illinois in 2008: 59169
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 460.4
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Illinois in 2008: 554
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 4.3
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Illinois in 2008: 20674
STDs are a growing epidemic in Belleville, Illinois and nationwide. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.