Confidential STD Testing
Our Privacy Promise
There is nothing more personal than your sexual health.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, better known as "HIPAA", was passed into law in 1996. The law reflects and addresses the very real concerns that Americans have about their medical privacy. We take your right to privacy very seriously and go to great lengths to ensure confidentiality before, during and after you get tested for HIV and other STDs.
- The staff at LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics Test Centers draw specimens for a variety of tests. People in the waiting area will not know why you are there.
- STD Test Express will not appear in the subject line of an email or on your credit card statement.
- Learn about our STD Testing Payment Options
Site and Data Security
- Your STD lab tests and results will not appear on your primary medical records without your explicit permission.
- We will not sell or rent your personal data.
- We keep credit card information safe never storing anything other than the last four digits and transferring all financial information using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL encryption).
- Many systems integrations use an HL-7 interface, the industry-standard for secure personal health information data transaction. All systems integrations occur over SSL.
- Links to Other Sites. Our websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that STD Test Express is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our customers to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
- Our emails to you are always discreet. In the course of informing you your results are ready, we do send you emails. The sender is "APG Services". We use this name (the same as what shows on your credit card statement) to safeguard your privacy. Unless we have your express permission, we will only email you as it pertains to orders you have placed and your order status.
- We will not mail you unwanted information. We will never mail anything to your home address, all written communication is sent via email. All email communication and billing information will come from "APG Services".
- We will not call you with marketing solicitations or unnecessary status updates. For your privacy, we use email to communicate with you about general test and order status. If we do need to use the telephone because we have not been able to reach you via email, we do so with great discretion and never leave an identifying message.
How It Works
- Learn How to Test
- Private STD Testing
- Sample STD Test Results
- Doctors Consult
- Payment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions
Call (866) 660-2593(866) 660-2593 and
speak to a counselor.
Hours: Mon-Sun, 6am-10pm CT